Returns and Refunds
You are protected every time you make a purchase on Jawa.
We will give you a full refund if your item never ships or does not match the listing description. Otherwise, all sales are final. The order becomes nonrefundable 48 hours after the item has arrived at your address. Please note that As-is / For Parts purchases are non-refundable.
When you make a purchase on Jawa, we don't release payment to the seller until 48 hours after delivery. You have a 48 hour window to inspect the item and inform Jawa if the item has been misrepresented.
If any of the following pertain to your order, please report the problem by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org immediately:
- Undisclosed damage
- Incorrect or missing item (Please note: items in your order may be coming from different sellers, in different packages).
- Item not as described
- Item is not authentic
If no claim is made within 2 days of delivery, payment will be automatically released to the seller. Once payment has been released, all sales are final and no refunds will be provided.
What is not covered?
If you no longer want the item, we unfortunately cannot accept a return. You can always re-list the item on Jawa!
Trades and Offline Transactions
Jawa does not cover trades or transactions completed off the Jawa platform. When payment for the full value of items is not exchanged through the Jawa platform, we cannot guarantee that both parties will ship and transact as promised. You bear all risks associated with such transactions. Taking any part of a transaction, including discussion about details or negotiations off Jawa is a violation of community guidelines.
Jawa sales are binding, though they may become void in certain circumstances.
- Seller may void a sale if the buyer does not meet stated, required criteria for buying.
- If the seller advertises US-only shipping and the buyer is in a different country, the seller may void the sale.
- Seller may void a sale if the buyer requests unreasonable shipping methods (e.g. overnight shipping).
- Seller may not (in good standing) void a sale because they forgot to include shipping costs.
- Seller may void a sale if they suspect fraud on the part of the buyer. In events of suspected fraud the seller must notify Jawa immediately.
If a buyer requests a sale to be voided due to "buyer's remorse", the seller is not obligated to accept a return. Any refund in "buyer's remorse" situations should be less any fees. Jawa sale fees are not refundable in such situations.